Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

Not too much to blog about

I haven't stitched this past week. I was taking care of an older lady Annabel all week for 3 hours a day and then going home to clean,run errands,pay bills,etc.  I watched The Grudge 2 last night with my daughter and I crocheted another dish cloth.   I will try to post pics tomorrow. I am working today from 2-9 pm. I will try to get some stitching in this evening when I arrive home from work. I want to work on Sudden Showers and my LHN piece"May" and finish it up if possible this weekend. What are you plans for the 4th of July weekend? I will be sitting and relaxing this weekend and stitching of course. I will be working from 2-9 for someone at work on Monday (July 4th) and Tuesday (July 5th) from 2-9 also.  I hope everyone has  a great weekend . Stay safe and have fun,Kimberly

No comments: