Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I have decided to do

I have decided that instead of only posting when I have a picture to post, I will post anyway.
I am wondering how everyone is doing and what you are all working on?
I have been crocheting dish cloths and cross stitching. I have been pondering about making some jewelry and some sock monkeys. I see a girl online that makes tons and tons of them and sells them. I am trying to get to the Dominican Republic with my church. I was thinking of making some monkeys and trying to do a donation only drive. If they donate $5.00 or more, they can have one. Not sure if I would make enough that way to cover the cost of making them or not though.I have been stitching mainly on Elsa William's Sudden Showers kit and Little House Needlework's May kit and Little House Needlework's Always and Forever piece.  I will do my best to get pics up soon.  I hope all of you are doing well.Drop me a line and let me know what is new with you,Kimberly

No comments: