Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Well today was an average day

I got up at 6:30 am with the hubby. I made breakfast. I cross stitched from 8 -10:30.I went to lunch with the hubby and my daughter at a Chinese restaurant.Then I went grocery shopping at Walmart and then Kroger.
I cooked dinner and then goofed off on Facebook. I should be stitching right now. Oh yeah, I bought more yarn today while at Walmart. I am hooked on making dishcloths now.They got new colors in. I got one that is orange,brown and yellow and another with white, purple,blues and greens.Very pretty.I will try to update with another new picture of Sudden Showers on Saturday. I will be working tomorrow and hubby will be home when I am so he will be on my computer working from home. I hope everyone has a super day tomorrow and a good night tonight. Take care till next time, Kimberly

No comments: