Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 7, 2012

More stitched on North Wind

Well I didn't stitch  as much as I had planned yesterday. I ended up reading " Coming Home" by Karen Kingsbury and I couldn't put it down.  I stitched some last night while watching a movie called "The Ward". It was a pretty good movie, full of suspense, so I couldn't keep looking at my stitching.  Here is a picture of what I did manage to get done. I will update again later this evening. I plan on stitching after church today. Have a wonderful and peaceful Sunday everyone.Kimberly


2 comments:

Kathy H said...

i enjoy stitching while watching tv also but sometimes it is too intense to keep looking away.!
Looks like it will be a nice piece with that pretty leaf.

Margaret said...

Sunday is all over for us here in NZ but I got a lot of stitching done and hope you do too.