Total Pageviews

Friday, May 8, 2020

uhoh a new start

some online friends enabled me to start And A Forest Grew. I couldnt help myself. I just started yesterday. I don't have all the dmc threads required and there are 102 of them.I am getting some here and there as I need for the page I am doing at the time.  I am doing it on lugana 28 ct over 2 threads and using one strand of dmc floss as mentioned by the designer to have a more delicate look to the design. I hope you will check back often to see my forest grow.Thanks as always for visiting.Kimberly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberley, nice start, look forward on your progress. I got this chart in my stash.. I might even start it soon.
Best wishes, Esther, from the UK

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberley, great new start! I’ve got this chart in my stash.. maybe I’ll get inspired as you stitch yours!
I’ve often tried to comment, but blogger won’t let me.. maybe that’s why there are not many comments? Maybe others have same trouble?
Keep safe and keep stitching, from Esther out England, UK. X